Keeping Chanhassen, Excelsior & St. Cloud Looking Great
Hour Glass Cleaners
1-Hour Professional Dry Cleaning Service
Same Day Laundered Shirt Service Monday-Saturday
Hours: Mon-Fri 7am-8pm, Sat 7am-6pm
Featuring Drive-up Service
We have hot Caribou coffee every day for FREE!
• Alterations & Tailoring
• Drapery cleaning
• Comforters & Bedspreads
• Wedding Gowns
• Leather and Suede
• Rugs and Orientals
• Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express
• Gift Cards are available
Top 10 Reasons To Dry Clean Your Clothes:
10. Sending Your Garments To A Dry Cleaners Saves You Time! Who’s got the time these days to hand wash each individual garment, hang it to dry, hope it didn’t shrink, pill, or change texture and then hand iron it?
9. Dry Cleaning & Pressing Give Your Clothes Life And Body! The entire package or dry cleaning, pressing and packaging helps to give your item the best look! For higher quality clothes always look for a dry cleaner that has a superior, high quality service so that your fragile, designer and favorite items are returned to you looking better than ever!
8. After Dry Cleaning Comes The Expert Pressing, Steaming & Finishing! Dry Cleaners have special pressing machines for different fabrics, i.e. silk, cotton, wool, etc. There are also different machines for different garments, i.e. shirts, pants, sweaters, etc. Pressing is truly an art form and takes a lot of patience and experience to press a garment correctly.
7. Dry Cleaning Garments In Cycles Of Low Agitation Can Prevent Pilling. Pilling are fibers from the garment that form into little balls at points where there are high agitation, i.e. underarms, seat area, between legs, etc. If you have any pilling, expert dry cleaners can also attempt to remove the pilling without damaging your clothes.
6. By Dry Cleaning Soiled Garments Regularly, You Can Prevent Them From Yellowing Or Oxidizing In The Areas They Were Soiled. Honestly, why would you risk ruining your clothes with over-the-counter “all purpose” stain removal products or trying “home remedies” if the stain can most likely be removed very easily by going to a professional dry cleaner?
5. Dry Cleaning Allows The Garment To Retain Its Luminosity And Brightness. A professional and expert dry cleaner can also try to salvage a piece that has grown very dull and faded and give it a youthful vibrancy again. (Key word here is “professional and expert”-Not all dry cleaners know how to do this well-Not to fear! Hour Glass Cleaners is here!)
4. Dry Cleaning Prevents Your Clothes From Shrinking. Natural Fibers, i.e. silk and wool, respond exceptionally well to dry cleaning. If these fibers are cleaned in a conventional manner at home, there is a very high chance of shrinkage, texture change, and perhaps dullness of color. Shrinkage occurs when a garment undergoes high mechanical action after being washed in water and then dried for an extended period of time.
3. Dry Cleaning Removes Grease Stains, Among Other Stains, Visible and Invisible To The Eye. The dry side cleaning to garment care can dissolve grease and oil stains that water just cannot.
2. Dry Cleaning Prolongs The Wear Life Of Your Clothes! By caring for your garments through professional expertise and technology, you will be able to wear your clothes much longer than if you were to attempt to clean or refresh your clothes at home.
1. Keeping You Looking Great! Dressing in professional dry cleaned clothing (business suits, shirts, blouses or casual shorts and polo shirts) makes you feel better and look better!
If you think about it dry cleaning will actually save you time, money and frustration trying to do all of the work yourself using “home cleaning remedies”. You will be saving and extending the life of your clothes, you will save on buying “at home remedies” that may not work, and you will save the time it would have taken you to clean your clothing yourself. Let’s face it, your time is just way more valuable. You should bring all of your clothes (pants, shirts, sweaters, jackets…) to a professional dry cleaner!
Professionalism, Knowledge, Experience...
Hour Glass Cleaners offers experienced & knowledgeable staff, over 45 years of experience, and excellent Quality & Service. We feature convenient drive-up service at all locations with 1-Hour Professional Dry Cleaning and Same Day Laundered Shirt Service Monday through Saturday.